Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's join the circus!


Oh How I love the circus!!! It's probably my favorite theme, between birthday's and baby showers'. This is my favorite. You can tell my love for this theme, in my store, I've dedicated a circus theme category and I have come across another addition.
Offered at only $32 on Etsy by my new friend, Talchen, it is an original pastel painting, printed on Hahnemühle fine art paper (290gsm) with an archival ink pigments and wrapped with extra care.The size of the print is approximately 15"x9" and printed on a 19"x13" leaving ample white space for framing. This work is customizable and is a perfect personal accent for a baby's or child's room.What you'll get is a print of her original circus painting with the name/phrase you choose to add on the banner! You can also add the year of birth at the bottom as you can see in the sample ("since 2002"). How CUTE!!!
Be sure to check out this and other fantastic art on her Etsy store. Gotta love those Etsy artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment